Boost Your Sales With Video and Location-Based Marketing!
Today the hot topic in marketing is video marketing; It’s just how the pace goes today with digital.
Change is the name of the game in digital today. As video is diversifying its face more boldly into individual marketing campaigns, the number of users are not only affecting the expected returns but are also playing a huge factor in the manner in which small-medium business gravitate to marketing and directly impacting how Location-based marketing and technology is shaping itself for the present and future. Location-based services (LBS), otherwise referred to as proximity marketing, taps into smart-phones and mobile GPS’, and is becoming the desired highways for local information. So, the more users tap into these location services, the greater they begin to integrate these principles into normal marketing campaigns; and ideally become less foreign to the US market.
* Almost one fifth 19 % of the world’s six billion mobile users are already using LBS.
* Navigation via maps and GPS is currently the most popular application, used by 46 %.
It’s not surprising that video and LBS’s basically go hand-and-hand. Considering that all of the LBS’s platform’s data are powered via local GPS and geared towards attracting local audiences or targeted segments. These platforms rely on global positioning for geography. Doesn’t matter if one is using TagWhat, Viddy, or other platforms like Foursquare and Go Walla; they all provide information to users based on their mobile location. So, therefore when utilising video marketing, it’s even more crucial that business executive stay fresh with their aligned marketing platforms and campaigns and not be afraid to create highly engaging environments on these location-based platforms or utilising the many services of Location-Based Advertising (uses tools such as GPS and geo-fencing to locate potential prospects and send them messages) and Blue-tooth/Wifi (this allows data transfer over short distances. If you’ve used a wireless phone headset, it probably was Blue-tooth or Wifi).
Say for example, you’re a consumer retailer or business that interacts with a high volume of event attendees; you might want to explore installing proximity built around blue-tooth and Wifi to increase your audience engagements with highly personal and individualised marketing promotions. So anytime a device comes within your vicinity (300-500 feet), your targeted audiences will receive a special call-to-action encouraging the desire to shop, interact or patronise the brand in a personal manner and in real-time. The returns and quantities of transmissions are not only unlimited but instant. As the main denominator is distance and/or range from the device and the receiving mobile phone. One main benefit is the ability to transmit various file types and formats to devices. Another benefit is the cost of this highly profitable and personalised marketing program; ideally totalling only a few hundred dollars each month and includes executive level reports and in-depth analytics on dwell times, traffic patterns and behaviour profiles.
Maybe you’re considering additional marketing ideas, don’t be afraid to venture into the uncharted areas of location-based techniques and tools. Though these marketing techniques are still underutilised here in the US, they’ve been proven to instantly open up stronger communication channels and create uncharted opportunities that might be the deciding factor in your ROI’s.
The benefits are endless; but the returns offer all of the following:
* Its “Real-Time” analytics with detailed reporting metrics to track campaign initiatives and measure the overall success of performance.
* A developed strategy and marketing plan for execution; including creating the aligned elements and areas for creative or design; including mobile and web.
* Help set realistic and actionable goals that are attainable and aligned with the business plans & company’s strategies
* It’s an integrated (multi-channel) marketing tool that is used to increase consumer experiences, boost customer interactions and delivers instant returns.
* Real-Time Marketing with rich generated user-content for better customer engagement
* A cross balance between paid media (PPC, Display & Banner), earned media (Social & Consumer Interaction) and owned media (Content, Web/Mobile & etc).